If you require an order by a specific date, please contact Big Bear Performance. the sales rep who can confirm that we are able to meet your request.
Once an order is placed, we are not able to change the shipping address. If you need to change the shipping address, you will need to cancel and replace your order.
NON-Big bear performance BRANDED PRODUCTS
Please note that 3rd party (non-Big Bear Performance branded) products may require a longer delivery lead time. We have no control over the delivery time for 3rd party products. If the product is dropped shipped, we are not responsible for the shipping carrier provided or the shipment.
SHIPPING METHOD- STANDARD
At our discretion, we choose which shipping carrier to ship orders with, regardless of which company was selected at checkout. We will always ship ground if the ground was the selected shipping method, two days if that was selected, and so forth, but we determine the shipping carrier. If your address requires the use of a specific shipping company (ie: USPS, UPS) you must state so in your order to guarantee that the shipping company is used during the fulfillment of your order.
SHIPPING METHOD – EXPRESS
When selecting express shipping (ie: overnight or 2-day shipping) this only applies from when the order is shipped, not from when the order is placed. Express delivery does incur an additional charge factored at the time of checkout.
All International orders ship UPS or FedEx.
THIRD PARTY SHIPPING COMPANY
From time to time, a customer wishes to have us ship an order to a third-party shipping company address. If you wish to ship to a third-party location, you do so at your own risk. You must list the exact address in the shipping address when placing your order. We will not change the address or ship to any address other than what is listed as the shipping address in the order.
Once we receive confirmation of delivery, we are no longer responsible for that order or what happens to it next.
PICKING UP YOUR ORDER
We are open MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 6:00 AM TO 3:00 pm we must first have your entire order ready for pick up and at least 24 hours’ notice to package and prepare your order. If you would like to pick up your order, please note that in your order. A sales rep will contact you when your entire order is ready.
You will be subject to local sales tax.
REFUSING AN ORDER UPON DELIVERY
When a customer refuses an order at the time of delivery (domestic or international), they will be charged all shipping costs incurred. Once the order is returned to Big Bear Performance, we will refund the order value minus all shipping costs. No refund will be made until the order is received back to Big Bear Performance.
Big bear performance RETURN INSTRUCTIONS AND POLICY:
ALL Returns are subject to prior approval and to the following:
• All products must have an original Big Bear Performance invoice or sales order number.
• Product returned unopened/new in its original packaging and returned within 30 days of the product ship date will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
• Product removed from its original packaging and returned within 30 days of the product ship date will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Products that have been opened must get authorization for return. Please contact Big Bear Performance Support at 909-478-7788 for return authorization.
• Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the original ship date.
• Used Product is Non-Returnable /Non-Refundable.
• All third-party (NON-Big Bear Performance branded) products are subject to return authorization from the manufacturer within 30 days of purchase and if accepted for return, will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
• Special-Order Third-Party products are Non-Returnable/Non-Refundable.
• Customer is responsible for any damage to the product in transit back to Big Bear Performance. A damaged product is subject to inspection and may be denied return depending on the damage incurred. If a damaged product can be reworked, a minimum 25% rework fee will be charged.
• Customer is responsible for all return shipping cost, which will be deducted at the time of refund.
• All returns are inspected by Big Bear Performance Quality Control to ensure the product was properly handled and meets the criteria provided for the return and will determine approval. Products that have been abused, misused, modified, or improperly installed will not be approved for return.
• If your return is approved, then your return will be processed, and a refund will be applied to your credit card or original form of payment. Refunds can take 5-7 business days to process.
• Processed refunds will generate an email advising the item was refunded and the total refunded amount. If you have not received a refund within 5-7 days of our email, we suggest you contact your bank or credit card company. It may take time before your refund is officially posted. If there is a problem with your refund, please contact us at Mona@Bigbearperformance.com
We only offer exchanges on products that are still in original packaging and have an original Big Bear Performance invoice or sales order number. Please follow the return instructions above to exchange an item. Request A Return
• Depending on the exchange, there may be a refund applied to your original payment method or we may need to charge you an additional fee for the price difference.
• The customer is always responsible to pay for the cost of the shipping label.
• We are not responsible if the package gets lost, stolen, or damaged in transit.
• If the customer chooses to return the product on their own and the item is over $100, we suggest you get a tracking number and insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• If the item being exchanged is returned in anything other than original condition, we will charge the customer a restocking or refinishing fee at our discretion.
Please inspect your order upon receipt. If you find a shipment error or any other order discrepancy, please contact us immediately with your claim (909)478-7788Claims must be made within 10 days of order receipt.
If you make a claim within 10 days of receipt of order, we will work with you to come to a reasonable solution in a timely manner. If your claim is accepted, we will issue a return label for you to return your item(s).
Please note – We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon receipt, which is extremely rare. Be prepared to provide pictures of the shipping package, the interior packaging, and the product in question.
To finalize a claim, we must have the original product returned to us. Once received, the claim will be reviewed, and the product will be inspected. When we receive your order, we will try to come to a resolution as soon as possible. Please expect 3-5 business days for us to review the claim and get in touch with you.
If it is determined that Big Bear Performance was at fault for the claim, we will ship out a replacement product at no charge to you or give you a full refund whichever you prefer.
If it is found that Big Bear Performance was NOT at fault for the claim, we will contact you with our inspection findings.
If the claim was due to user error, we might be able to fix the error however, you will be charged rework time and/or material cost. If the product is damaged beyond repair, we will discard the product or return it to you as directed. Customers will not be refunded for the original product, or any shipping charges incurred if a claim is found to be the fault of the customer.
Big Bear Performance products are warranted against manufacturer defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Incorrect installations are not covered under this warranty. View Warranty.